Wednesday 23 July 2014

FUN IN THE SUN TAG | LIPGLOSS AND 5SOS

Hey gals!
I love this tag, and have read some blog posts on it, so lets get started with this tag!



1. What's the best part of summer time?
I love the sun and warmth! I am half Californian, so, well I love the heat!!! I also love not being at school! (no offence school) I think, being a teen in school, is really stressful, so its good to have time off!


2. Do you tan, or burn?
I actually tan, quite well! I don't actually remember the last I was burnt, and I have been sun-bathing this summer! 




3. Favourite summer nail polish?
I ADORE the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Pretty in Pink! I love it so much and its such a fun, bright pink colour! 




4. Favourite summer drink?
I love Vimto! It's a grape and raspberry flavoured sparkling juice! It's bright purple and super yummy!!! 




Jegging
Skinny Jean

5. Favourite summer clothing item?
I absolutely love my American Eagle Jeans. They are so comfy! I have the Medium Wash Jeggings and the Dark Wash Skinnys! I can't live without them!! 








6. Favourite current phone app?
I love instagram and snapchat! I can't live without them!!!  






7. Favourite summer movie?
THE FAULT IN OUR STARS!!!!!!! I have nothing else to say...





8. Favourite summer beauty product?
I love lip balms, and they should really have some SPF, if you buy it in summer!





9. Favourite summer activity?
I go on runs every summer morning, because, it really helps me start my day right! Also, its fun and listening to my music! My music always helps me get up and running!!  



Hope you enjoyed this tag, and if you decide to do this tag, comment below! 
Love you guys, BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment