Sunday 20 July 2014

TMI TAG | LIPGLOSS AND 5SOS


Hey everybody! My name is Sadie and welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading up and coming posts throughout time! I decided to do the TMI tag, because it looked like a ton of fun, and a cool idea of a first post! So, yeah... lets get started!

1: What are you wearing? 

Since I just got up, I'm wearing a giant sleeping shirt thingy from Primark. It's incredibly comfy!
2: Ever been in love? 
Not real love, just a few crushes here and there
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
I have only one breakup, and I was nine... so... no
4: How tall are you? 
5ft4, last time I checked!
5: How much do you weigh? 
I don't actually know!
6: Any tattoos? 
Nope, and I don't really want one!
7: Any piercings? 
My ears, but nowhere else!
8: OTP? 
Zoe aka Zoella (her youtube channel) and Alfie aka PointlessBlog (his youtube channel) making Zalfie!
9: Favourite show? 
New Girl or The Big Bang Theory 
10: Favourite bands? 
5sos and 1D
11: Something you miss? 
Just being able to go outside and play with know one judging you.
12: Favourite song? 
I don't have one!
13: How old are you? 
Between 11 and 15
14: Zodiac sign? 
Scorpio
15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
They have to be funny!
16: Favourite Quote? 
Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are the main reason I have trust issues... 
17: Favourite actor? 
Josh Hutcherson
18: Favourite colour?
Mint Green 
19: Loud music or soft? 
Always loud!
20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
On the computer!
21: How long does it take you to shower? 
15-30 minutes 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
If I don't have a shower 1hr, if I do 1hr 30mins
23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
No, cause I would lose...
24: Turn on?
Really approachable. 
25: Turn off? 
Arrogant.
26: The reason I joined Blogger? 
Cause I really want to be a YouTuber, but not start with youtube, but blogging.
27: Fears? 
Heights!
28: Last thing that made you cry? 
The Fault in our Stars
29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
My mother and father
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? 
...it rhymed...
31: Last book you read? 
The Fault in our Stars, for the 2nd time after seeing the film.
32: The book you're currently reading?
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
33: Last show you watched? 
The last episode ever of How I Met your Mother
34: Last person you texted? 
Trudy
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
My best friend!
36: Favourite food? 
Dark Chocolate
37: Place you want to visit?
South Africa
38: Last place you were? 
In my bed...
39: Do you have a crush?
CASPAR LEE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
40: Last time you kissed someone? 
My mother
41: Last time you were insulted? 
I don't know?!?!
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Watermelon or Cherry
43: What instruments do you play?
Viola, Piano and... voice?
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My elephant earrings
45: Last sport you played? 
I went for a run yesterday
46: Last song you sang? 
Boom Clap by Charli XCX
47: Favourite chat up line?
Did you just fart, cause you blew me away?
48: Have you ever used it?
NO!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
My parents yesterday. We went to a local jazz festival 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
All you guys!! I tag all of you!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this, and I will be writing again soon!

Bye, Sadie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment