Monday 21 July 2014

MY SUMMER PLAYLIST | LIPGLOSS AND 5SOS

Hey guys!
I adore music (and who doesn't?!?) so I wanted to tell you about my summer playlist! I love making playlists and the one app I love to use for this is Spotify! (I am NOT getting paid to say this!) Its really easy to use and if you want to follow me on spotify, my name is sadie.purves, so anyway, this is my playlist!!

Don't Stop by 5 Seconds of Summer

She Looks so Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer
Problem by Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea
Daydreamin' by Ariana Grande

SURFBOARD by Cody Simpson
Fancy by Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX
Summer Forever by Megan Nicole 

Classic by MKTO

Waves by Mr. Probz

Wasted by Tiesto

Rude by Magic!

Make U Bounce by DJ Fresh, TC, Little Nikki
 

A Sky Full Of Stars by Coldplay

Boom Clap by Charli XCX

Let Me In by Grouplove 

Shower by Becky G
 

Salsa Tequila by Anders Nilsen 

Mermaid of Bahia by Basement Jaxx

Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran


I hope you guys have enjoyed this post, and if you have, please comment, it would make my day! Also, if you told your friends about my blog, it would mean a lot! Love you guys, I'll see you later, Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment