Tuesday 22 July 2014

MY FAVOURITE MAKEUP PRODUCTS | LIPGLOSS AND 5SOS

Hey guys!
I love makeup, like, more than life! I spend all my money on makeup or concerts, so I decided to share my favourite products with you guys! If you want me to do a post on my favourite skincare products, comment below! Let's get started!

BB Cream- I absolutely love my Maybelline Dream Pure BB 8in1 BB Cream in Light. It has brilliant coverage, and is great for my combination skin. A lot of the time, I skip out on concealer, because the coverage is amazing. Its also a drugstore product, and is at a great price, and I am really happy with this purchase. click here for more info!   




Palette- I love the Barry M Natural Glow Shadow and Blush Palette. The colours are great and nice for a for beginners in makeup and beauty  The colours really remind me of the colours featured in some of the Naked  Palettes! click here for more info!


Mascara- I have two amazing mascaras I want to share with you guys! One is more dramatic, and really waterproof, and one is natural and actually, does something really cool! The first one is Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Black Waterproof. This makes your lashes look dramatic, and the waterproof formula really works! I recommend this for people that have used mascara before, because the brush can be a bit fiddly! click here for more info! I also love MaxFactor Eye Brightening Volumising Mascara for Green Eyes. What this mascara does is makes the colour of your eyes really stand out. I have green eyes, and to make my eye colour really,well green, it has little bits of red inside (but don't worry, once its on your eyes, it does't look red). This sounds weird, and its hard to explain, so click here for more info!

Blush- My favourite blush is actually the blush from the eye shadow and blush palette. Its really pretty and an amazing colour that you can't really go wrong with! Its a really good palette, so I really think you should check it out! You can also get other Barry M palettes, so check the out too! Summer Love Palette and Smoking Hot Palette.



Lips- I have two lip products that work well together! I'm really sorry, but one is limited edition from Christmas, but hopefully they will bring it back this December?!?! It's the Lush Santa's Lip Scrub, and if you have tried a Lush Lip Scrub before, they are amazing! This one makes your lips go a kinda rosy red colour after applying, and tastes like Coke! Click here to go to the Lush Lips section on their website, so you can check out there other lip scrubs! This product pairs perfectly with the Cherry Me Baby Lips from Maybelline and they look amazing together! This lip balm is amazing and really moisturising! click here for more info!

Nail Polish- Last, but not least, is the Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint by Barry M! I love this nail range, and its really affordable! I love the colours Blackberry and Blood Orange! They are so shiny, you don't even have to put a top coat on! Blackberry and Blood Orange here!

Thanks for reading and if you have any ideas for upcoming posts, please comment! Love you all, bye!







No comments:

Post a Comment