Monday 21 July 2014

SUMMER MOVIE REVIEW PART 1 OF 3 | LIPGLOSS AND 5SOS



Hey everybody!
I'm going to start a summer movie review series! Really excited! The 3 movies I am going to review are Begin Again, The Fault in Our Stars and Walking on Sunshine! The first movie I'm going to be reviewing is Begin Again! Lets get started!


This film is really a feel-good summer movie about music and relationships. Dan is a struggling record label executive, and one night, drinking in a bar, finds Gretta, an amazing songwriter, and Dan thinks they can make an album together. Since I really love music, this movie is brilliant and really enjoyable. My favourite character is Violet. She's a teen girl, who wears really short shorts and crop tops, but Gretta helps her turn her style around, and that helps her life generally! (btw, the picture is her before she changes her style, not after)
Violet played by Hailee Steinfield

If you really like coming of age/drama films, you'll like this, and if you are really interested in music, check this out! I rate this movie 4/5 because it made me smile all the way through it, and it really is a special film, I promise you!

Also, just saying that I will be posting everyday for the summer, because I'm finding this very fun! So Monday-Review Tuesday-Beauty Wednesday-Tag Thursday-Youtuber Review Friday-Music Saturday-Lifestyle Sunday- Q&A! For the Q&A, comment below! Please comment, because if there are no questions, there will be no answers, and no post on saturday! 

Later, Sadie xx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment